Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (3)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers: 
What are you currently reading? I'm reading Crossed by Ally Condie. Which is the second book in the Matched series. I'm almost done, I need like 100 more pages. I think I love this book more than the first book. The cover looks pretty though and weird. The series is pretty good so far. :) I was thinking of not reading this because the ending of Matched was soo bad ugh. I'm happy that i didn't.






What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Supergirl Mixtapes like a day ago. It took me forever to finish this because I was reading it on my i pod. It was a pretty good book but ehhh. I don't like her mom at all. The plot is good. I will be doing a review of this soon! 







What do you think you'll read next? I'm thinking of reading The Vampire Diaries because it's a Harper book (challenge) and a lot of people like the T.V show. So I'm curious why everyone likes it. I can't wait to read this! :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment