Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Goals & Updates

The Once Upon a Read-a-thon is hosted by Reading Angel, Candace's Book Blog, and Pure Imagination and runs from July 9th to July 11th. You can still sign up here. If you use twitter, you can update with the hashtag #OUReadathon.

The books I'm hoping to finish before the read-a-thon ends:
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Diva by Jillian Larkin 
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
Rapture by Lauren Kate (currently on page 350)
*Wednesday I have a dentist appointment so I might not reach my goal.


Day 1:  
Pages Read: 549
Books Read: 2 
1. Rapture by Lauren Kate (review)
2. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (review)
3. Diva by Jillian Larkin (on page 51)

Day 2:
Pages Read: 254
Books Read: 1
1. Diva by Jillian Larkin (review)


Day 3:
Pages Read:
Books Read:


Total Pages:
Total Books:

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list! I have to work Wednesday so I probably won't get much read that day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those covers are gorgeous! I'd say don't worry how you choose books as long as they get you reading :D

    Good luck on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Sever and Everbound covers. :) I can't wait to read them, too!! And yes, I agree that most of us probably look to the covers to help us choose a book since there are so many out there. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got lucky and I'm going to have the house mostly to myself the next couple days because of work schedules, definitely going to use that for my advantage in the read-a-thon so I did a bigger list like you. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete