Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (12)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:  

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading Pushing the Limits by Matie McGarry. I started this book yesterday and I'm already 85% done. I'll probably be done today and write the review after that. Please go back and check out the review! All I gotta tell you is go buy the book!







What did you recently finish reading? I just finish reading Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins. This is the third and finally book in the Hex Hall Trilogy. I love this trilogy! I recommend everyone picking up Hex Hall, Demonglass, and Spell Bound! It's totally worth your money and time. Here's my review.







What do you think you'll read next? I'm going to read The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross. I heard amazing things about this book! This is going to be my first steam punk book. Hopefully I'll love this book! If I like this book, I might start on the second book. I'll probably start on this book today. 

2 comments:

  1. I've only read Hex Hall and have been going back and forth about finishing the series. The Girl in the Steel Corset looks great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl in The Steel Corset is an excellent read! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Amanda
    http://teaforthreebooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete