Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



Bought:
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Perfect by Sara Shepard

For Review:
Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
Secrets and Lies by Ella Monroe
Alternity by Mari Mancusi

Borrowed:
My Double Life by Janette Rallison
Endlessly by Kiersten White
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

12 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I can't wait to read Finale and Uses for Boys. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Paranormalcy series!! Can't wait to get time to read Endlessly! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week! I'll be reading Endlessly this week, and My Double Life is really cute. Have fun reading this week! Here's my book haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! So many beautiful covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. Happy readings.

    Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing good things about Uses for Boys, and I have some of the other series on my list. Thanks for checking out my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my IMM & SP. Almost all of these are on my TBR list! Great mailbox this week!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week!
    I'm still waiting for Finale to be published here.
    Uses for Boys, My Double Life and Secrets and Lies look really interesting. Will look forward about them
    Enjoy your new books and happy reading!
    Thank you for stopping by my IMM =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I really need to start the Fitzpatrick series!

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I'm so excited for Finale. Hope this series will have a decent ending and all the storylines will have a conclusion. I'm really anxious to read that! And I need to read Embrace, almost everyone has read it by now lol. Hope you enjoy :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imaginations

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh awesome book haul! I'm really excited for Finale!! I can't wait to end this series!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I'm reading Finale now & really want to read Endlessly.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!
    Jenny - new follower

    ReplyDelete