Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (13)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:  

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
What are you currently reading? I'm reading The Darkest Minds by Alexander Bracken. I heard so many great things about this book. I could not stop myself from picking this up. I'm over half way in the book. I'm loving it so far. I'm hoping there will be a lot more action coming soon. 






What did you recently finish reading? I finished School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins. I finish this a few days ago. I really enjoyed her Hex Hall trilogy. I love Rachel Hawkins's writing. It's very funny and enjoyable. I didn't like this book as much as Hex Hall but I will continue on with this trilogy/series. 






What do you think you'll read next? I'm hoping to finish The Darkness Minds today and start on Pivot Point. I also heard a lot of great things about this book. I know I'm going to love this after reading the first chapter of this book.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment